Video editor application with many cool and funny effects
PowerDirector is a video editing app from Ciberlink, and it has all the features necessary to transform any footage into a high-quality video using a combination of raw video footage, photos, and audio tracks. With PowerDirector, time is the only thing required to produce professionally-edited videos.
Most users who have used other software in this same family have probably learned many of the industry standard commands and editing systems, and each app simply performs those functions slightly differently. Those with such experience will have no trouble with this app. The time bar is incredibly simple and intuitive, and inserting and manipulating elements in the stream is as easy as dragging and dropping them. These elements can be further edited by clicking on them, which reveals a slew of other options like crop, adjust, and shift.
If you would like to edit two short video clips together into a single video, you will have the option of adding interesting effects in the transitional space between the clips. This app includes a wide array of options for such transitions, including over 30 slides and 30 additional visual effects. These can be added to any video.
After the editing process is complete, you will be able to save the video in a range of qualities, which depends on the base material used to create the film. This app has the ability to export in up to 1080p quality with the right starting footage. This is certainly one of the most powerful video editing solutions for the Android platform, especially considering the fact that it is entirely free to use.
- Intuitive video editing functions
- Vast library of effects
- No higher-level functions
- Slows down with 1080p video
New Version 4.0.4
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• New free title animation: Trance Left
• New title animations to buy: Fly Pack Vol.1 and Slide Pack Vol.2
New Version 4.0.1
• Supports UltraHD video output*
• New free holiday-style stickers
• New stickers to buy: Holiday Pack Vol.4
*Supported devices: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/ap/powerdirector-mobile/4K.jsp
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.